The 2015 Chrysler 200 Is the Best New Car for Graduates
Once you graduate from college, you may feel an immense sense of accomplishment – and you should. Now with your degree in hand, it’s time to start your career. But why not start out the new chapter of your life in style with a new car. Here are five reasons why the 2015 Chrysler 200 is the best new car for graduates.
- Great style. If you want to stand out from the crowd, the Chrysler 200 will help you do that. It features clean lines and expressive surfaces that give it an athletic and timeless design.
- Technology. Inside the Chrysler 200 you’ll find the latest in-car technology, including a five- or seven-inch full-color driver information display that is easy to use. You can also get the available Uconnect suite of features, including navigation, Bluetooth, SiriusXM Radio, and more.
- Fuel efficiency. With a segment-first standard nine-speed automatic transmission the Chrysler 200 offers up to 36 mpg on the highway with the 2.4-liter four-cylinder Tigershark engine.
- Safety. The 2015 Chrysler 200 offers 60 safety and security features, including a rear backup camera, eight standard air bags, brake assist, electronic stability control, and more. It is also an IIHS Top Safety Pick.
- Variety. With four trims to choose from, there is a Chrysler 200 for every lifestyle. The LX and Limited models give you value and style. The 200S has a sport-tuned suspension and amped up styling. The 200C gives you premium materials to let you ride in comfort.
If you’re a new graduate, come check out the 2015 Chrysler 200 today at Rothrock Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.